Good Corporate Governance
IICD assists CEOs, presidents, directors, and commissioners in a two-tier board structure in implementing corporate-governance reform, which is targeted at improving international competitiveness and aligning corporate practices with global standards in a free and open economy.
There are three (3) reasons for the establishment of IICD:
- The lack of available institutions that concentrate on corporate directorship in Indonesia.
- The need to stimulate awareness within the corporate level on the importance of corporate governance in Indonesia.
- The need to improve the local quality standards of corporate governance practices that are globally recognizable.
Internalizing Best Practices of Good Corporate Governance and Directorship
- To internalize best practices of good corporate governance.
- To improve skills, knowledge, and ability to accelerate good corporate governance.